All players must pay the H.P.A. membership unless already registered through SUPA, Pony Club or through another Polo Club affiliated with the H.P.A.
*** Junior Associate membership (under 18/14 on January 1st 2016) runs from 1st April to 31st March the following year.
**** To qualify for the ‘Hiring A Horse’ membership, the horse(s) have to be hired from Rugby Polo Club.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To abide by the Rules, Regulations, Orders and Directives from time to time in force of Rugby Polo Club and the HPA in accordance with Regulation 3 in the Year Book of the HPA.
- To understand the risks of the game of polo and acknowledge that polo is a dangerous sport and that participation in the sport is voluntary and at my own risk.
- I agree that the Rugby Polo Club accepts no liability to loss, injury or accident to property, persons or third parties whilst at or attending events organized by the Rugby Polo Club. To assume sole responsibility for any injury, death or property damage that I may suffer as a result of my participation in polo.
- To indemnify and hold harmless the HPA, host club and any other sponsor, charity or other beneficiary which may benefit from an event, and all directors, governors, officers, trustees, agents, employees, or servants of any of the above named entities (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”), from any claim, for any personal injury or property damage sustained by any person or entity, including, without limitation, all third parties, all other members, entrants and any person performing services for any of the Indemnified Parties, caused in any club or HPA sanctioned activity, tournament or ground by myself, my agents, employees and/or their mounts.
- To be responsible for any injury or damage caused by myself, my agents, employees and/or their mounts, and to bear the costs of any legal proceedings which I might initiate.
By signing this registration form and accepting the privileges of the HPA, I acknowledge that I have read, understand, accept and agree to the terms and condition as set forth and understand that the details given above will be forwarded to the HPA for their own use.